Sunday, December 7, 2008

"The Promise" by Il Divo - A Review


Thanks to the One2One Network, I received a copy of Il Divo's "The Promise" to review. I was super excited to review this.

I discovered Il Divo 3.5 years ago while home on maternity leave with my first daughter. I instantly loved them. I will admit too, I am not a huge fan of opera type music either. There was just something about these guys that I loved right away. Ok, it was probably their freakish good looks that drew in in initially, but as soon as they opened up their mouths to sing, I was hooked.

"The Promise" is their latest album. It did not disappoint. I loved it from the first note. My favorite song is the last one though - "Amazing Grace". I love that song anyway - it makes me think of my mom who also loves that song. The way that Il Divo sings it is amazing.

If you are looking for a gift for the music lover in your life, I would definitely check this out!


One2One_Network_Main







Enhanced by Zemanta

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Tara @ Feels Like Home said...

Amazing Grace was my favorite on The Promise, too. What a wonderful version of that song. It's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the review! I have this on my Christmas list.

ParentingPink said...

Great review. Looks great!

 
Clicky Web Analytics