Reading is an excellent way for moms to spend their free time and to escape into another world. At Bookworm Baskets, a love of reading is nurtured with several themed baskets meant to enrich the reading experience. Each basket features not only a carefully chosen book, but other high quality items to complete a theme.
The Doodles & Daydreams basket would be an excellent choice for moms for the holidays. This interactive book will show you how to become an escape artist by tapping into your imagination and writing, coloring or thinking your way to freedom. You'll be able to build castles in the sky and soar among the clouds. Use this book to nurture your creativity and your soul. Help relax and let the creative juices flow with a soothing cup of organic tea, a sweet little sugar cookie and the tranquil sounds of the sea.
One lucky reader will win the Doodles and Daydreams basket! See instructions below to enter to win.
- Doodles & Daydreams: Your Passport for Becoming an Escape Artist by Bill Zimmerman
- "Tranquili-tea" mug
- Escape - music cd - gentle piano and tranquil sounds of the sea
- Organic Herbal Tea - 5 pk (flavor may vary)
- Honey Sticks
- Tea Pot Sugar Cookies
1. Tell me in the comments below your favorite way to cozy up with a book.
2. The contest will run through Sunday, December 14th at 11:59 Central Time. The winner will be chosen by random.org. They will be contacted through email. Continental U.S. entries only please.
3. Please leave a valid email address or other way to contact you. If the winner hasn't responded within 3 days, another winner will be chosen at random.
4. If you’d like a couple extra entries you can either:
- Subscribe to my RSS feed or subscribe via e-mail – leave me a separate comment to let me know.
- Mention this contest on your blog with a link back to this post, and leave a separate comment with the link to your post so I can find it.