Sunday, September 30, 2007

About Me

What would you like to know about me?

I was born in October of 1975 on my mother's birthday. The city that I was born in is the same city that I live in today.

I have a younger sister. She is about 2.5 years younger. I affectionately call her Nerd. She affectionately calls me Yoder.

My parents are divorced. They split when I was in the 3rd grade. They are both remarried. My dad currently spends most of the winter in Florida.

I am married to Mr Pink. We met in an AOL chat room about 11 years ago. The odd thing is that he had been good friends with my stepbrother at one time so he pretty much knew my whole family. Weird....

We have two girls. Riley was born in March of 05. Taylor was born in August of 06. The girls are 17 months apart. Let's just say that we didn't plan them that close together and Taylor was a bit of a "surprise".

We have a crazy Siberian Husky named Sierra. We also have two cats - Kitty and Sneakers.

I work full time out of the home for a local electronics contract manufacturer. I am a buyer. It's great fun.

Some things we like to do as a family is go camping (we have a small pop up), go for bike rides, watch movies, and just hang out together.

Some things that I like to do....Surf the 'net, read, go for walks, yoga (haven't done in awhile though).

Some of my favorite things are chocolate, Italian food, crisp fall days, Tim McGraw, some good 80's hair band music, Seinfeld, Starbucks, that first sip of Diet Coke in the morning....

Now, about the blog name....My last name is Pink. When I tell people that, I often get the question, "How do you spell that?" Seriously.....So, when giving my name to someone, I almost always say,

PINK...LIKE THE COLOR



Stumble Upon Toolbar
 
Clicky Web Analytics