Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Conversation with my 3 year old

She has a mind of her own lately. And she gets these IDEAS into her head and won't quit about them. When things don't go her way, she has a major meltdown. Saturday I mentioned something to the hubby about taking the girls to Chuckie Cheese. It was cold and dreary looking out but we felt like we had to get out of the house for a bit.

Now, my girls have never been there, so I am not quite sure why, when R heard me mention CC, she got it into her head that we were going there. We finally convinced her that it was closed on Saturday night because something was broken. Here's the conversation we had on Sunday after R got up from quiet time.

R: When Daddy gets home, we can go to Chuckie Cheese.

Me: What makes you think that?

R: We just can when Daddy gets home.

Me: R, what make you think we are going there?

R: Cause, we are when Daddy gets home.

This went round and round for a couple of hours. I finally convinced her that we weren't going.

I swear, I love her to death, but R can be exhausting. She gets her stubborn streak from her father's side of the family. :-)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics