Monday, June 30, 2008

Sad News

This morning my phone rang at about 5:55 AM. Most of you know that when the phone rights that early in the morning unexpectedly, it's never good news. I saw that it was my mom and I was immediately worried. She told me that I was going to have to talk to my dad because my aunt (my dad's SIL) had tried to reach me. I immediately thought something happened to my uncle (he has a history of heart problems).

The news was much worse. My cousin that is about the same age as me (in fact, I think he would have been 33 in August), was killed last night in some sort of an accident. My mom didn't know any of the details as he is in AZ (we are in WI). I am just in shock. I was not super close to my cousin, but the news is still very sad and shocking.

Now I am trying to get a hold of my dad and I think that I will end up being the one to tell him that his nephew passed away last night. I am not so good with those things (who is really, I know).

If you happen to stumble upon this post today, please say a little prayer for my aunt and uncle. They are here in WI and have to somehow get to their son in AZ.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics