Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I need to be held accountable

I am not doing well at all w/ the diet. I joined Weight Watchers online again, but I can't seem to follow it. I have no will power what-so-ever. I am not sure what I can do. The scale keeps on creeping up and up and I don't seem to have the will to make it stop.

I know that Weight Watchers works. I have done it in the past and lost weight.

I was talking w/ a friend of mine and she told me that her another of our friends email each other every day to check in on how they do with points. I thought that was a great idea and maybe if I had to do that, I would be more likely to follow the plan.

Instead of having just one person to email my points with, I thought maybe I could post them out here for the whole blogosphere to read (or just the 3 or so people that read my blog). Maybe that would help?

Starting tomorrow (because I can tell you I have already blown my points for the day), I will post my daily points. I won't let this blog turn just into a weight loss blog only, but maybe by doing this daily, it will help.

What do you think??

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Deb said...

Sure - if it helps, go for it! I need to get motivated as well - maybe someday... :)

 
Clicky Web Analytics