Thursday, September 6, 2007

Which Planner do you use???

I an planner junkie. Seriously. I think I have owned just about every planner out there. We get Franklin Covey here at work. That's not good enough for me for some reason. I have tried the 2-page per day format and the weekly format.

I have also tried:

I think that's it. Now I am using a notebook and a will be getting a mini Mom Agenda calendar in the mail soon. I am sure that I will have an issue w/ that too and move on to something else.

I am starting to think that I should just design my own planner.

Anyway, which planner do you use? If you could design your own, what sorts of things would you want in it?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Addicted to crafting said...

I have a regular agenda book and I usually don't miss anything. I'm not a planning freak but I'm organised!!!

Great TT!!!! Thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

I use this one. http://www.bizzimom.com/index.html

She's only offering the small size this year, but it has been good for what I need. Plus it fits in my purse!

I'm also a planneraholic. And what is it about wanting a new one in September? I go through a twice a year crisis about planners.

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

I also use the one Kim mentioned. I like it a lot. I got it just as school ended this summer so I want to see how it will work out during the school year. I stick post-it notes all over the dividers, slip my daily-weekly-monthly routines into the plastic page holders, and it's worked well so far.

 
Clicky Web Analytics