Friday, September 7, 2007

Friday Feast #1

Leftovers ~ Kitchen

Appetizer: Using only one word, how does grocery shopping make you feel?


If I go alone, it's relaxing. If the whole family is with me, I am a bit more anxious.


Soup: What is your favorite part about the season of Autumn?

We just talked about this today at work - carmel apples!!! Seriously though, I love the jean/sweatshirt weather.


Salad: Have you ever had any bad experiences online?

Yes. There is one person in particular that I was so-called friends with. I won't go into details.

Main Course: Name three things that make you happy daily.

My girls

Caffeine

Hugs and kisses

Dessert: What one household cleansing or organizing item would you not want to be without?

My dishwasher!!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics