Friday, September 7, 2007

Smart Habit Saturday


This is my second week of doing a SMART habit. Week one didn't go so well. I didn't write everything down and by the end of the week, I was not getting up at 5 when my alarm went off. This week I am going to just focus on more of the same:


  • Get up at 5 AM when my alarm goes off
  • Write EVERYTHING down
  • I will add one new one....Drink 64 ounces of water a day. I drink wayyyyyyy too much Diet Coke.

Here's to hoping that this week is more successful!

For more SMART habit participates, check out The Lazy Organizer.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

Christy said...

This is my second week, too!

I hear you about drinking water. Diet Pepsi (wild cherry) is my beverage of choice so I'm trying to get myself down to maybe 1 a day.

Good luck with your habit!

Lara said...

5 a.m. sounds like craziness to me! When I'm grown up I would like to make that my goal. A few months ago I pretended I was going to start getting up at 6:30 and I think that happened twice but I was back in bed for a nap by 10:00 a.m.!

An Ordinary Mom said...

I have been focusing on "more of the same" since the beginning of the year :) !! At least I am making progress!

Good luck!

penguinsandladybugs said...

It takes time to establish habits...and 5 a.m. is awfully early! I like the water habit. I have been trying to do that one for a couple weeks now. I gave up my Diet Coke addiction earlier this year and drink maybe 1 every 10 days...it just doesn't do for me what it used to! Good luck this week!

Rebecca said...

5am? By choice? I am so not a morning person. I'm up by 6 but only because of hubby's work schedule and the crying baby that is hungry at that time. If it works for you though that is great! I've always admired those who could get up early & get a start on their day though I just don't see myself doing it. Not yet anyway. Have a great week! I'm working on drinking more water too. I don't drink much soda but often wait too long to drink anything. I'm still nursing so I need my fluids.

Anonymous said...

If I got up at 5 am then I'd have to set a goal of getting to bed earlier . . . I'm not willing to do that (yet). If I were up at 5, I'd be asleep and drooling on the notebook where I'm supposed to be writing everything down! Better luck in week 3!

 
Clicky Web Analytics