Thursday, September 6, 2007

Riley is too cute

School has just started here this week, so when we leave in the morning, there all the kids outside going to school. The girl across the street is about 12 or 13 and she had a few friends come pick her up for school the other day. Riley just sood on the front lawn and watched. Then she said, "I wanna go by them". I just laughed and told her she had to get in the car.

On the way to Grandma and Grandpa Pink's, she proceeded to tell me that SHE wanted to go to school. She is only about 2.5, so next year we will probably send her to preschool. When I told her she was too little for school, she cried. I told a girl at work that I should record that and play it back when she is older and whining about having to go to school.

This morning when I dropped her off at my dad's, she was fascinated by all the kids standing outside waiting for buses. Again, all she talked about was how she wanted to go to school.

Too cute.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics