Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tales from the Scales


All right, I was thinking about my weight loss today on my way back to work after lunch. I was thinking that I just had to do SOMETHING. How ironic that I stumble across this. I am in - totally in. Maybe post about this about in the public for the world to see will help motivate me.

Every since the birth of my second daughter 2 years ago, I have so been struggling w/ my weight. I always have, but it's been even harder after Taylor was born. I can't tell you how many times I have "started" a diet whether it be Weight Watchers, eDiets, whatever. I can't seem to stick to anything.

This is something that I have issues w/ in all parts of my life - following through with something. I am terrible at it - Really really bad at it in fact. I seem to have very very little self control in this and other aspects of my life (but that's another story).

Anyway, my goal for the short term is to lose the weight that in down in my ticker. I think it's about 19 lbs. I have a lot more to lose than that, but we will start there.

Now I have to come up w/ how I am going to do this....And this time STICK with it.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

tammi said...

You know, self-discipline, like so many good things in life, has to be learned, practised, and developed over time. It will take hard work and determination, but we're all here to help each other. WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Joining this group is a great way to get going. There are a few gals with some wonderful ideas on how to lose. Welcome to the challenge! :-)
Path to Health

The Egel Nest said...

The secret of a good diet is finding something that is constantly changing...seems like you have difficulty with the same old routine and then stop...try and find something that constantly alters :)

And good luck!

Bradley
The Egel Nest

Michelle said...

I competely understand. I am hoping this challege will give me the support I need to succeed. We can do it!

 
Clicky Web Analytics