Monday, September 17, 2007

Memory Lane Monday #2 - My first speeding ticket


I am one of the lucky ones that has never gotten a speeding ticket. I have never even been pulled over and gotten a warning. I will have had my license for 16 years come October.

I know that this is mostly luck. Trust me, I am not the slowest driver out there.

I have never gotten any auto-related tickets at all. I almost got one for hitting a care backing out of my driveway, but the person kept going and didn't stop. I was so frazzled and upset that I think that the cop felt sorry for me.

Anyway, today's Memory Lane Monday is pretty boring for me.

For more Memory Lane Monday stories, visit Momsblogging.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Heather {Desperately Seeking Sanity} said...

Lucky you... i wish mine was as boring!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have actually now had a few speeding tickets, but the first time I got pulled over was right after I got my license. I got a warning I think the cop felt sorry for me!

 
Clicky Web Analytics