Tuesday, September 18, 2007

"I Want to Carry My Email!!!!"

That's what kept coming out of my 2 and half year old daughter's mouth the other night. We had an event for my playgroup at 6, so there wasn't much time to get home, get everyone fed, and get there on time. On the way home from picking the girls up from my dad's, we went through Wendy's drive thru.

Being the fabulous mother that I am, I got the girls chicken nugget kids' meals. As you know, they come in their own bag. The whole way home, R kept saying to me, "I want to carry my email!!" At first I didn't think I heard her right. She speaks pretty clearly most of the time, but once in awhile you need her to repeat something.

I have no idea where she came up with this phrase, but it's too cute. I don't have the heart to correct her.

When we got home, Brian went to get her out of her seat while I was taking some stuff in. R kept telling him that she wanted to carry her email. He turned and looked at me like, "What the heck?" I just smiled and told him that's what she called her kids' meal. He just chuckled.

R got out of my truck and I gave her her "email" which she then carried proudly into the house.

Seriously, where do kids come up with this stuff????

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics