Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tuesday Tip of the Day


Welcome to the first edition of my Tuesday Tip of the Day for 2009. Over the holidays I fell behind in everything. It was a bit overwhelming. Thanks to Jessica Knows and her Tuesday night Inner Circle, I managed to get out of my funk. So, for today's tip:

No matter how overwhelming it may be, it's helpful to do a brain dump and write out all that you have to do. Grab a pen and paper and just jot stuff down as you think of it. You can later sort the list how you would like, but just getting that stuff out of your head and on paper can help. I did this last week and have started to knock things off my list.

Now if I could just find a way to avoid catching colds, I would be golden....

Have a tip you would like to share? Drop me a note.



Enhanced by Zemanta

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics