Thursday, January 8, 2009

Think Thin Thursday #1

The Not-So-Blog


Today, I have decided to join in with my long time friend Bridgette @ The No-So-Blog blog for her Think Thin Thursdays.

I have a weight loss blog. It's called 210 Pounds. That's the weight I was at when I started it. I wasn't very good at keeping it up, and, along with the whole New Year's resolution thing, I was going to pick it back up again. I decided that I had too many blogs, so I am going to document my working towards a healthy lifestyle here.

On today's weigh in, I was 205 pounds. I will take it. I am just happy that I am not higher than the 210 I was when I tried to start that blog.

What is my plan? Right now, I am just trying to make better choices - drink more water, eat smaller portions, etc. I will see how that goes.

My goal for the week is to drink 64 ounces of water a day. I have been so bad about drinking water.

If you are trying to get healthy for 2009, join me! What is your goal for the week? Make sure to visit Bridgette's blog.



Enhanced by Zemanta

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

pehpot said...

Hi Laura! I am Peh, a mommy to three boys and owner of the blog Make or Break. I saw your site from one of my blog hopping through link referral ( the daily dish site). I can't help comment because I so LOVE your blog! The color combo and your template is so nice.

Misty said...

hey, its misty. i wanted to tell you im in the same boat. i want to lose weight and drink more water. the water thing i have accomplished.
im drinking 1 liter a day. smaller portions. and eventualy id like to add in some exercise. but currently working on moving 2,000 miles. but water is prority right now.
-misty

Bridgette said...

Welcome to Think Thin Thursdays, Laura! So happy you decided to join us! We did this once, we can do it again! :)

Brandon said...

Laura!

Let me send you me Hypnosis for Weight Loss. It's designed to reach in the subconscious mind to help you eat healthy, love to exercise, and give a boost of energy.

Let me know if you want it, and I'll send it on to you for free.

Brandon

Anonymous said...

Hey there, I'm also trying to lose weight this year (who isn't? LOL). The interesting thing is that my stats are almost the same as yours -- started at 208 (Jan 1) and weighed in yesterday at 205. So yay, go us! :)

By the way I just found your blog and really enjoy it. I found it when searching for a review of the Miche Bag. - Erin

 
Clicky Web Analytics