My tip for today is to help you keep your house clean. I like to keep Clorox Disinfecting Wipes around for quick cleaning. They are great for quickly cleaning off the counter in the kitchen. I also use them to clean the bathroom. They are great for touch ups or for more thorough cleaning. I always have a container of them in the house. Some other great info about Clorox Disinfecting Wipes:
- The thicker, textured wipes make cleaning tougher messes – like soap scum and baked-on grease – that much easier.
- The disinfecting wipes are now available in a refreshing Lavender Scent.
- Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes kill 99.9 percent of bacteria, including E. coli and the flu virus.
- The wipes can be used around the house (and classroom, library, cafeteria, etc.) and on-the-go on hard, nonporous surfaces like kitchen counters, desks, TV remotes and light switches.
- Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes are available at most retail stores and come in canisters of 35 to 75 wipes.
Do you have an idea for my Tuesday Tip of the Day? If so, contact me.