Thursday, January 22, 2009

Think Thin Thursday - #3

The Not-So-Blog

My friend B has over that the Not-So-Blog blog has this great Thursday carnival - Think Thin Thursdays. This is my third week participating. I seem to be hovering around 203/202. I would love to be under 200, but am not really surprised I am not since I am not watching my eating like I should be.

My goal has been to drink 64 ounces of water a day. I am still not hitting that every day, but I am doing a lot better about drinking water than I was, so I am happy.

I think that in the next few days, I am going to sign up for Weight Watchers again. That will be my goal for the next week - to get started on that again.

How was your week? Did you meet your goals?


Enhanced by Zemanta

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

Bridgette said...

YOu are so very close to 200, Laura! Weight Watchers has done wonders for me. I really believe in that program so I know you will succeed!

Good Luck this week!

Joanna said...

When I had a job, I was walking during lunch breaks. Now that I was downsized, I am not exercising like that every day, so one of my goals is to increase my movement! Also to drink lots of water - since I'm nursing, I can never seem to drink enough! Way to go on your goals!

Keri said...

Last week was my first time participating in Think Thin Thursday. I was glad to find her blog as well as yours! Good luck with your goals this week. I'll be back for another peek! You can do it!

Kelly said...

Why is it so much funner to gain than to loose? I do WeightWatchers.com, to save time. Any who... It is so frustrating! Good luck!

Aria said...

Wonderful luck to you on your weight loss ~ I'm right there with ya sistah!

New follower, and picked up all three of your badges for my sidebar marquee...

Great day to you!

 
Clicky Web Analytics