If you are looking for a unique gift this year, check out TY KU. TY KU is a new wine & spirits brand focused on creating healthier, low calorie, low carb, low sugar cocktails for people who care about what they put in their bodies. Their new 100 Calorie Cocktails are perfect for the moms who practice a healthy lifestyle but like to have an occasional cocktail with her girlfriends or at a party. Also, it is a perfect gift for the holidays when moms are looking for adult gifts under $35 to fit in their budget because not only does it create amazing low calorie cocktails, every bottle lights up!!!! Some TY KU fans who are moms also include Jennifer Garner and Terri Hatcher.
The people at TY KU were generous enough to send me a bottle to try. My husband and I (and even our 3.5 year old) were impressed with the bottle and how it lit up. It was very cool. I am not a big drinker, but my husband and I tried some with Mt Dew. It was really good! My husband - the beer drinker - even liked it. I think that this would be a great gift to give this year.
One of my lucky readers will get their own bottle of TY KU to try out. Here's how:
1. Tell me in the comments below your favorite way to cut calories but still indulge a little.
2. The contest will run through Monday, December 8th at 11:59 Central Time. The winner will be chosen by random.org. They will be contacted through email. Continental U.S. entries only please.
3. Please leave a valid email address or other way to contact you. If the winner hasn't responded within 3 days, another winner will be chosen at random.
4. If you’d like a couple extra entries you can either:
- Subscribe to my RSS feed or subscribe via e-mail – leave me a separate comment to let me know.
- Mention this contest on your blog with a link back to this post, and leave a separate comment with the link to your post so I can find it.