The creators of "By the Book: How to take care of MY Kids" had just one mission in mind: putting the parent, the caregiver, and the child on the same page. This book is a personalized for taking care of YOUR kids by anyone. It includes your child’s daily schedule/routine, habits, likes/dislikes, medical information, special needs, household guidelines and more. You write in all the details. It's easy for you fill in and keep up to date.
You can win your very own copy of "By the Book: How to take care of MY kids". Here's how:
1. Tell me in the comments below about the first time you left your kids with someone.
2. The contest will run through Monday, December 8th at 11:59 Central Time. The winner will be chosen by random.org. They will be contacted through email. Continental U.S. entries only please.
3. Please leave a valid email address or other way to contact you. If the winner hasn't responded within 3 days, another winner will be chosen at random.
4. If you’d like a couple extra entries you can either:
- Subscribe to my RSS feed or subscribe via e-mail – leave me a separate comment to let me know.
- Mention this contest on your blog with a link back to this post, and leave a separate comment with the link to your post so I can find it.