Everybody’s personal “stuff” is going digital - from music to family photos, video and work files – which means everyone has meaningful content they need to protect.
Enter Seagate Technology’s newest external hard drives, the Seagate FreeAgent Go and the Seagate FreeAgent XTreme which have already received CNET’s Editors Choice awards. They are the practical but unique gift moms will be happy to get because they not only protect all the content they already have, but the offerings make it easy to consume and manage it in new ways. Plus, they come in many great colors.
One lucky reader will be able to win their very own FreeAgent Go! See instructions below to enter to win.
1. Tell me in the comments below how a FreeAgent Go drive would add convenience to your day. 2. The contest will run through Tuesday, December 16th at 11:59 Central Time. The winner will be chosen by random.org. They will be contacted through email. Continental U.S. entries only please.
3. Please leave a valid email address or other way to contact you. If the winner hasn't responded within 3 days, another winner will be chosen at random.
4. If you’d like a couple extra entries you can either:
- Subscribe to my RSS feed or subscribe via e-mail – leave me a separate comment to let me know.
- Mention this contest on your blog with a link back to this post, and leave a separate comment with the link to your post so I can find it.