Saturday, December 20, 2008

Day 1 - 15 Days of New Years Resolutions with Jessica Knows

I am a big fan of Jessica Smith of Jessica Knows. The last series she had was 15 Days of Marketing. I learned a ton from her and continue to do so at her weekly Inner Circle (Shout out to my Inner Circle Gangsta Girls!!!!).

Anyway, when she announced she was doing 15 Days of New Years Resolutions, I was in! I believe that technically she is on day 5 today, but I am a bit behind, so I will start with Day 1.

Read More: Day 1 of 15 Days of New Years Resolutions


This is definitely an area that I need to work on. Since discovering things like blogging and Twitter, I rarely make time to read. I am not watching as much TV, so that's a start, but I really would like to read more. I have a ton of books sitting on my headboard and more in boxes downstairs. This is something I vow to work on in 2009.

What about you? Do you read regularly? What are some of your favorite books, magazines, etc?





Enhanced by Zemanta

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I read at least two to three books a week. I love mysterys, historical fiction. etc. My favorite author is James Patterson.

Anonymous said...

I try to read 100 books a year. This year I've only made it to 75 so far (I keep a log), and probably won't make it to 100. But 75 isn't bad!

 
Clicky Web Analytics