Monday, December 22, 2008

Conversations with "R"

I did share this last night on Twitter....but thought I would document this here too.

"R" is my 3.5 year old daughter (she will be 4 in March). She's a talker. And too smart for her own good. This is what she said yesterday:

R: "Mom, I don't need Santa to come. I have enough junk to pick up."

Me: "Why do you say that? Because you don't want to have to be good anymore?"

R: "Yeah, and I just have too much junk to pick up."

Me: "But what about "T" getting toys."

R: "Yea, I will just play with T's toys when she is done."

Unbelievable.....She wouldn't change her mind for a long time. Finally, she agreed that she wanted Santa to come.

I am going to have my hands full with this one, aren't I???


Enhanced by Zemanta

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Nessa said...

Ummmmmmmmm, yeah, you're definitely going to have some fun with this one. I'm sooooooooo glad i only have one girl lol.

Unknown said...

LOL! Too funny!

Merru Christmas!

Minxy Mimi said...

LOL!!! She sounds very much like Jack! and yes, you are going to have your hands full!

 
Clicky Web Analytics