Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tuesday Tip of the Day


Again, for our Tuesday Tip, I am going to focus on the holidays....

If you are starting your holiday shopping early, that's great! Be sure to hang onto your receipts not only for possible returns later, but watch for sales. If you find something you already bought go on sale for a lower price, take your receipt in for a price adjustment. Most stores will give you 30 days to do this.

Do you have a tip you want to share? Let me know.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the new look!

Jenni said...

Hey! I don't have a tip but I love the new layout!

Staci A said...

My tip, never go on Black Friday, you'll only end up frustrated! Ok, so maybe that's not a great tip, but it's how I feel today!

 
Clicky Web Analytics