Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My new look

Like my new look? I love it!!!

I have Lindsay at Lindsey Blog Design to thank for her hard work. She was quick and seemed to know right what I wanted from the start.

I loved my old design, but wanted to sort of go another direction and rename my blog, so, here it is.

Now you are probably wondering why I re-named it "Pink...Like the color". Let me tell you (and I did write about this once before).

My last name is Pink. When I call to make an appointment or order a pizza, please always ask me how to spell my last name. I am so used to it by now, I always just say "Pink...Like the color" when asked my last name.

So, there you have it, the designer behind my new look and the meaning behind the name.

p.s. If you have my button on your blog, please update to the lovely new one. Thanks!


Stumble Upon Toolbar

7 comments:

Minxy Mimi said...

I love it Laura! and I love the name... Perfect!

Anonymous said...

Someday you know you're going to get a Wal Mart birthday cake that says something like: "Happy Birthday Lindsey Pink Like The Color."

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

Love it!! ;)

Anonymous said...

LOL, I have the issue of always having to spell my last name. If someone asks for my last name I just spell it out, I don't even say it unless they ask how to pronounce it. It's very simple, but doesn't sound how it's spelled and if I just say it they would get it wrong every time.

I like the new look and name! Though I was wondering how this new blog got on my favorites list that I didn't recall adding LOL, until I read this post of course!

Jess NBP said...

It's looks wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

I love the new look and name and I'm so glad you told the story behind it!

Erin Tales said...

I love it! So cute!

 
Clicky Web Analytics