Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuesday Tip - Getting ready for the holidays




Do you know that Christmas is only 37 days away? Yikes, I know, right? The next weeks of my Tuesday Tip will be little hints to help get you ready.

Today's tip: Start working on those Christmas cards. Get them ordered, or buy them at Walmart - whatever. Then, find your address book and get going. You can do maybe a few a night while watching tv. You are sitting there anyway.

Got a good tip you want to share? Leave it below in the comments or contact me (button is on the side).


Enhanced by Zemanta

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

Judy said...

I was thinking the same thing this morning - I really need to get started on my Christmas cards. Maybe tomorrow.

AJ @ A Little Bit Nutty said...

I really need to get mine done too. I normally get them done but forget to mail them. Eeek!

Mommy Niri said...

We normally buy Christmas cards after Christmas for the next year. That way we get fancy cards at a fraction of a cost. For close family we make small photo books (we normally wait for them to go on sale).

Princess Hairstyles said...

I've been really bad about getting mine out on time. Maybe this year will be different.

Staci A said...

I'm so glad to have already done our cards, it's the one thing I did do ahead of time.

 
Clicky Web Analytics