Monday, November 17, 2008

Diet Coke Addict of the Week - Week Seven

Confessions of a Diet Coke Addict


Today begins week seven of my weekly Diet Coke Addict of the Week contest.

Leave a comment about how you are Diet Coke (or Coke Zero, etc) addict. Contest is closed on Thursday night at midnight central time.
SAN FRANCISCO - JULY 24:  Bottles of Diet Coke...
On Friday morning, I will pick a winner at random and will send $4 via Pay Pal to buy a 12 pack of Diet Coke.

The winner then has to send me a picture of themselves with their 12 pack and I will start a gallery of Diet Coke addicts.

Spread the word by grabbing my button on the right.

Also, congrats to last week's Diet Coke Addict of the Week winner, sonya!!

Thanks and good luck!!!!





This giveaway is now closed and the winner has been contacted.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura, I love your tweets!
I drink a 12 pack (of diet cokes) a day, and I don't even want an intervention.

ParentingPink said...

What I really want is some sort of intravenous needle that can just inject the stuff right into my veins or one of those "hats" that you can put the cans in and sip it constantly through a straw so I can have it with me all day.

Ya, I drink that much of it!

Judy said...

Mmmmmm...yummy yummy yummy!

I lost my temporary crown yesterday and had to drink lukewarm Diet Coke...that should constitute for something! HAHA Talk about giving me the burps! It is back on for now, but I'm taking wagers on when this sucker flies off again before the permanent one gets put on next Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

I'm a Coke Zero lover! I drink Diet Coke at restaurants though. But at home it's allll Coke Zero! I buy a flat of it every time I go to Costco. It's bad, but I have to admit, pretty much all I drink is either coffee or Coke Zero!

Julie Donahue said...

Hmmmm....I don't know if I'll get kicked out of here, but I'm a Pepsi addict. (Not DIET!) I want the sugar and the caffiene. I need it to make it through my day as a working mom of 3!

Anonymous said...

shut up, for real? I should take a picture for you. I don't even bother with cans, I only buy 2L bottles...I have NO IDEA how many I drink, though I try to keep it in check a little. I choose resturants based on whether they have diet coke or not. What's more, about 90% of my friends are Diet Coke addicts too!
And I don't want an intervention either!
I would like them to bring back Vanilla DIet Coke though

 
Clicky Web Analytics