Saturday, November 15, 2008

MommyRanks - A Review


If you want an easy way to promote your blog, check out MommyRanks. It's an easy way to submit your articles online for greater exposure. It's free to sign up for an account. You don't just submit your blog, but submit articles from your blog. Other bloggers can come to the site and check out anything that might be of interest. They click on it and it takes them to that site.

If you are looking for a more exposure to your blog (and who isn't), check it out.

Photobucket


Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Princess Hairstyles said...

Thanks for the info! I'll have to check it out.

Kris said...

Cool! I'll have to check it out and see for myself!

Staci A said...

Thanks for the link! I'll have to look into it.

AJ @ A Little Bit Nutty said...

Thanks...I'll have to take a look!

 
Clicky Web Analytics