Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What this blog is about


What is this blog about? Honestly, I have no idea. I started it just because I actually do like to do some writing and discovered the whole blog world. I wanted to be a part of it!!!

As time went on, I realized that I wanted this blog to be more than just memes and contests. I thought about how I could maybe target an audience. I do want to appeal to all moms out there, but I would like to find a niche among moms like me that work outside the home. I also wanted to show my fun side with the whole Diet Coke thing.

I want to write about what it feels like to drop off a crying child and have that be your last image of them as you head off to work. I want to write about how we stay organized. I want to write about finding time for ourselves and our partners. I want to write about all these things and so much more.

So, stay tuned. If you have any thoughts, questions, comments, etc, please feel free to leave a comment here or use the "contact me" button on the side.

Hope to see you around!!


Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think many "mom" bloggers ask themselves this question. And I always say blog as if no one is reading. And then your true voice will be revealed.

Mandy said...

I feel the same way sometimes...I feel like my blog is all over the place in terms of a purpose. Glad to find one that's written by a working mom. I think you will offer some fresh perspective.

Grandy said...

I.GET.THIS.

And I get the Diet Coke Addiction. I ::sniff:: regrettably had to give up all things carbonated in January, and have not been able to have a diet coke since. Before that it was easily a six pack a day (sick I know).

I'm glad I found your site. I'll be back to see what you have to say. ;)

 
Clicky Web Analytics