Monday, October 6, 2008

Week One - Diet Coke Addict of the Week


Today is the kickoff of my weekly Diet Coke Addict of the Week contest.

Leave a comment about how you are Diet Coke (or Coke Zero, etc) addict.

On Friday morning, I will pick a winner at random and will send $4 via Pay Pal to buy a 12 pack of Diet Coke.

The winner then has to send me a picture of themselves with their 12 pack and I will start a gallery of Diet Coke addicts.

Spread the word by grabbing my button on the right.

Thanks and good luck!!!!


Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Diet Coke Button-
I am a bad bad Diet Coke Drinker- Have 2600 My Coke Rewards and no one else in my family drinks soda- That says a lot-
Love it but really need to leave it- I am trying to be a little healthier after a bout of health problems which probably result from drinking so much Diet Coke. I could seriously consume a 12 pack a day- which is true if you add the drive thru sodas as well- It does help you make it through the day with the kiddos.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. I am the ORIGINAL Diet Coke addict. I go through probably 2 to 2.5 2L bottles of Diet coke with lime every day. When I get down to my last bottle, I start trying to figure out how & when I'll go out & get more. I cannot drink any other kind of soda or I get a headache. Even Coke Zero - which is hubby's soda of choice.
I'm pathetic.

hellokittiemama said...

I love Diet Coke with Lime!! It is my favorite. I can drink it in the morning instead of coffee and it doesn't matter if I drink it late at night, doesn't keep me awake!

Sara said...

Caffeine Free Diet Coke is my poison. In fact, I'm sitting here typing with one hand and sipping with the other.

 
Clicky Web Analytics