Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weekly Wrap-Up


This last week we were on vacation. Monday (also my birthday), we left for the water park. Being that we do live in Wisconsin and it is October, it was an indoor water park. I don't have any pics of the kids at the actual water park as I didn't want to bring my camera along and possibly wreck it or worse - lose it. Here's a few pics of the girls at the condo.

017

019


The girls had a good time, but my oldest (3.5) sure is a wimp when it comes to going doing the slides and such. Taylor's favorite part was the lazy river and going under the waterfalls that they had on it.

We arrived home on Wednesday afternoon. We hung out at home and then went to dinner at Red Robin.

Thursday was another day of recovery - especially for the girls. Riley did go to preschool in the morning and then we went to pick out some pumpkins for the girls. Taylor had to carry hers by herself. It was too cute! I tried to get a good picture of the two of them by their pumpkins, but it's getting harder and harder to get them to cooperate at the same time these days. Below is the best I could get.


029

031


In the evening, Brian and I went to see Jerry Seinfeld. I am a HUGE fan of the show and watch it every night before bed. Brian got us tickets to the show for my birthday. Oh my goodness! He was SO funny!!! His facial expressions were great and he is so animated when he talks. We very much enjoyed the show.



Friday was not very exciting. I did some cleaning and some resting as I feel like I am getting a cold (again!). We went to the mall for dinner and for the girls to play a bit in the play area and work off some energy.

Saturday was a lazy day. The girls didn't even get out of their pj's all day. Brian did do some yardwork, but that's about it. We had bowling Saturday night. After, we had some friends over to sit around the fire outside.

Sunday so far seems to be more of the same. We will will probably watch the Packer game and that's about it. It's back to work for Brian and I tomorrow.

How was your week?


Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Linda S said...

cute blog...love Seinfeld! I quote the show all the time!

Minxy Mimi said...

WOW, sounds like Seinfeld was awesome!!!
YAY

The girls are as adorabel as always!
Jack is wimpy too!

ModernMommy said...

I am addicted to diet coke AND Jerry Seinfeld! Hubby and I watch it everynight when we go to bed.

 
Clicky Web Analytics