Monday, October 20, 2008

Diet Coke Addict of the Week - Week Three


Confessions of a Diet Coke Addict


Today begins week three of my weekly Diet Coke Addict of the Week contest.

Leave a comment about how you are Diet Coke (or Coke Zero, etc) addict.

On Friday morning, I will pick a winner at random and will send $4 via Pay Pal to buy a 12 pack of Diet Coke.

The winner then has to send me a picture of themselves with their 12 pack and I will start a gallery of Diet Coke addicts.

Spread the word by grabbing my button on the right.

Also, check out last week's Diet Coke Addict of the Week, Sassy2 @ Pookie and the Boys.

Thanks and good luck!!!!




Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Alpaca Farmgirl said...

When I found your site, I felt like the Mother ship was calling me home. I NEVER drink anything but diet coke. Maybe 3x a year I will have a glass of juice, but that's it. I don't think I have a problem.

Anonymous said...

I can't even believe I came across your site. I am so severely addicted to Diet Coke it's making me crazy. I made the mistake about six months ago of going to Diet Coke - straight up, instead of Diet Coke - caffeine free, which is what I had been drinking for all my life. Now I'm addicted to both Diet Coke and the caffeine inside of it. I pop them open one after the other all day long every day. I really hate myself just thinking about it. But I love my Diet Coke. :)

Robbin K. Tungett said...

Hi, my name is Robbin, and I am a Diet Coke addict. For real. I have been drinking Diet Coke for as long as I can remember. I HAVE to have it. I LOVE the burn, I love the taste, I love the burps. I have to have it. I know the difference between Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi - don't even TRY to fool me!

I think they put something in it so that we can't stop drinking it. I also think there is something in it that keeps us fat so we'll keep believing we need to drink the Diet Coke. It's a vicious circle! :)

Thanks for listening!

Robbin
My Blog
Follow me on Twitter

 
Clicky Web Analytics