Monday, October 13, 2008

Diet Coke Addict of the Week - Week Two


Today is week two of my weekly Diet Coke Addict of the Week contest.

Leave a comment about how you are Diet Coke (or Coke Zero, etc) addict.

On Friday morning, I will pick a winner at random and will send $4 via Pay Pal to buy a 12 pack of Diet Coke.

The winner then has to send me a picture of themselves with their 12 pack and I will start a gallery of Diet Coke addicts.

Spread the word by grabbing my button on the right.

Also, check out last week's Diet Coke Addict of the Week, Sara @ News from NOLA.

Thanks and good luck!!!!


Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm not a diet coke addict but i think this is such a fun contest you're running. i hope you get lots of entries!

Amanda said...

I saw your link on someone else's site and had to follow it, I put the link on my own site. I LOOOOOVE Diet Coke and can't get enough of it. When I saw your button I thought of me. :) I've had friends give me Diet Coke for presents and others tell me once I've had my Diet Coke in the morning they'll talk to me. :) My husband also bought me a Diet Coke pillow that I absolutely love. When I sit down to do bills my 4 year old automatically gets me a Diet Coke. I also never leave home without one. I don't know if this is an entry into your contest or not, I just had to tell you how much I love your site and Diet Coke. :) It just really does make the world go round.

sassy2 said...

Let's see, between diet coke and diet mt dew, if you prick me I will bleed caffeine. My husband thinks I am nasty for drinking dt coke for breakfast every morning.

Wendi said...

I live, drink, and breathe Diet Coke!!! can't go a day without some!! as a treat my hubby often drops by during the day and brings me a liter bottle, just because...I have told him that I would rather have 12 diet cokes than 12 roses!!! LOL my kids know to get me a diet coke when I seem a little snippy as they say...everyone who knows me knows to have a few on hand if we come by!! I am so glad to know there are other diet coke addicts out there!!! and I am not alone!!!

 
Clicky Web Analytics