Monday, October 13, 2008

Today is my birthday




Today is my birthday. I am 33 years old. It's also my mother's birthday. That's right, I was born on her birthday. She said yesterday that she gave up her birthday years ago when I was born. I told her she could have it back. :-)

We are on vacation this week. It's something we did last year and will probably do again until the girls can't really miss school. We are headed about 2 hours away to the water park capitol of the world to spend 2 nights in a condo nicer than my house and let the girls play at the indoor water park.

We will be back on Wednesday. Thursday, my wonder husband bought us tickets to see Jerry Seinfeld. I am a HUGE Seinfeld fan, so I am super excited.

I will have my laptop as there is WI-FI at the condo, so don't worry (as if you would...lol), I will still be around.

Have a great Monday everyone!!!



Stumble Upon Toolbar

18 comments:

Bridgette said...

Happy Birthday, Laura! Hope you have a great vacation!!

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

Happy Birthday!! Sounds like you have a very exciting lineup scheduled to celebrate, I'm so glad!!

Take care,
Steph

ImitationAngel said...

Happy birthday! Sounds like you're gonna have some big fun this week. I hope you enjoy yourself and the Seinfeld show.

Channah said...

Happy Birthday to you both!

Minxy Mimi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!~!!
Youi are still young to me!
Have fun and see you soon.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you and your mom, Laura! Hope you have a fabulous time with your mom and kids. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! What an awesome gift, I'm sure you'll enjoy the show!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday!!

Petra a.k.a The Wise (*Young*) Mommy said...

May I be the first in the blogsphere to wish you a very happy birthday!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a very happy birthday!!!

Becki said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you're having a fabulous day :)

Unknown said...

happy birthday!!! mine was friday!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by. Happy birthday to you too!

Sheila said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Laura!! Hope it was absolutely everything you wanted it to be.

Grandy said...

Oh story of my life... I missed it! Happy belated birthday!

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday!

 
Clicky Web Analytics