Friday, October 24, 2008

Confessions of a Diet Coke Addict


From Random.org, this week's Diet Coke Addict of the week is:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

2

Timestamp: 2008-10-24 11:34:37 UTC


blueviolet

Who said: "I can't even believe I came across your site. I am so severely addicted to Diet Coke it's making me crazy. I made the mistake about six months ago of going to Diet Coke - straight up, instead of Diet Coke - caffeine free, which is what I had been drinking for all my life. Now I'm addicted to both Diet Coke and the caffeine inside of it. I pop them open one after the other all day long every day. I really hate myself just thinking about it. But I love my Diet Coke. :)"


blueviot, please contact me withing 72 hours!!

Thanks to all for entering!! Look for next week's Diet Coke Addict of the Week on Monday!!




Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics