Friday, October 31, 2008

Diet Coke Addict of the Week - Week 4 Winner!!!

Confessions of a Diet Coke Addict


From Random.org, this week's Diet Coke Addict of the week is:

Here are your random numbers:

2

Timestamp: 2008-10-31 11:13:04 UTC

sonya!!!!

"I'm such a Coke Zero addict! I have it with every meal! I wake up in the morning and it's the first thing I reach for. As far as I'm concerned, there is no other drink!"

sonya, please contact me withing 72 hours!!

Thanks to all for entering!! Look for next week's Diet Coke Addict of the Week on Monday!!




Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Sonya said...

Wooo hooo! I'm doing a happy dance right now! So excited about this. Thanks for such a fun, thirst quenching giveaway! Can't wait to get my Coke Zero and send you a picture of myself enjoying it!

 
Clicky Web Analytics