Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursday Thirteen - Things I love about fall


1. The cool, crisp evenings - great sleeping weather.

2. Breaking out the pumpkin and apple scented candles and melt warmers.
3. Football - Go Packers!!

4. Fall camping. There is nothing like sitting around a fire at night in your sweatshirt and jeans.
5. Fresh apples
6. Wearing jeans and a sweatshirt.
7. Chili

8. Fires in the fireplace on a damp day.

9. Getting ready for Halloween.

10. Fall decorations - love the yellow, orange, and brown colors.

11. Back to school. Even though I don't go to school and my daughter is just in preschool, there is just something about the back to school time of year that I like.

12. Looking forward to the long 4 day weekend of Thanksgiving.

13. And again, FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!



Stumble Upon Toolbar

15 comments:

Tarasview said...

I gave you an award today :)

http://tarasviewoftheworld.blogspot.com/2008/09/i-like-you-too.html

Donna said...

You're right, fall is the best time of the year... great TT list.

If you have a moment, my TT is up here.

Anonymous said...

Football is a fall thing? Hey! Quit throwing tomatoes.

Barbara Doduk said...

So you like Football hahaha. Good list.

Happy TT

B @ The Love Blog

Jen said...

One of my favorite things about fall is chili too! I also love to make potato-corn chowder.

Always Been Different said...

Thanksgiving my favorite thing about fall :-)

Happy TT!

Toni said...

Great list!!!! I love football and a fire in the fireplace!!!

Happy TT!

Minxy Mimi said...

I love fall too... I love windt, blustery days when leaves are flying thru the air!

LOL Laura, I have a Packers baby set on E-bay right now!!! Too bad you were not PG, I would send it top ya!

Anonymous said...

I love autumn and October too... mostly cuz it's my birthday month! LOL!

See my TT at http://www.besthomeschoolplace.com, you can leave a link there!

Unknown said...

fall is one of my favorite times of the year! i love the baking smells of fall!!! and my birthday is in fall! yay for my birthday!

Jenni said...

I love all of those things, too! It really is a lovely time of year, once I get over the back to school blues...

Anonymous said...

mmm, I'm with you on #7! I have been craving my Chili for weeks now! Think it's almost time to be making it again.

Great TT!

Sheila said...

I love #2, 6, 7, 10 and 12 also! Even though we don't really see the seasons change here in Florida like we did in Indiana and Michigan, Autumn is still my favorite!

L said...

Great list. I absolutely adore Fall!

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOO!! Me too, me too! I can't wait either. Soup and sweaters! And Pumpkin Bread!

 
Clicky Web Analytics