Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursday Thirteen - Things I love about fall


1. The cool, crisp evenings - great sleeping weather.

2. Breaking out the pumpkin and apple scented candles and melt warmers.
3. Football - Go Packers!!

4. Fall camping. There is nothing like sitting around a fire at night in your sweatshirt and jeans.
5. Fresh apples
6. Wearing jeans and a sweatshirt.
7. Chili

8. Fires in the fireplace on a damp day.

9. Getting ready for Halloween.

10. Fall decorations - love the yellow, orange, and brown colors.

11. Back to school. Even though I don't go to school and my daughter is just in preschool, there is just something about the back to school time of year that I like.

12. Looking forward to the long 4 day weekend of Thanksgiving.

13. And again, FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!



Stumble Upon Toolbar

15 comments:

Tara said...

I gave you an award today :)

http://tarasviewoftheworld.blogspot.com/2008/09/i-like-you-too.html

Donna said...

You're right, fall is the best time of the year... great TT list.

If you have a moment, my TT is up here.

Alice Audrey said...

Football is a fall thing? Hey! Quit throwing tomatoes.

Barbara Doduk said...

So you like Football hahaha. Good list.

Happy TT

B @ The Love Blog

Jen said...

One of my favorite things about fall is chili too! I also love to make potato-corn chowder.

Always Been Different said...

Thanksgiving my favorite thing about fall :-)

Happy TT!

Toni said...

Great list!!!! I love football and a fire in the fireplace!!!

Happy TT!

Minxy Mimi said...

I love fall too... I love windt, blustery days when leaves are flying thru the air!

LOL Laura, I have a Packers baby set on E-bay right now!!! Too bad you were not PG, I would send it top ya!

Christine said...

I love autumn and October too... mostly cuz it's my birthday month! LOL!

See my TT at http://www.besthomeschoolplace.com, you can leave a link there!

Kelly said...

fall is one of my favorite times of the year! i love the baking smells of fall!!! and my birthday is in fall! yay for my birthday!

JenniBeanV said...

I love all of those things, too! It really is a lovely time of year, once I get over the back to school blues...

Jolene said...

mmm, I'm with you on #7! I have been craving my Chili for weeks now! Think it's almost time to be making it again.

Great TT!

Sheila said...

I love #2, 6, 7, 10 and 12 also! Even though we don't really see the seasons change here in Florida like we did in Indiana and Michigan, Autumn is still my favorite!

WomensDaily said...

Great list. I absolutely adore Fall!

Alisha said...

OOOOOOO!! Me too, me too! I can't wait either. Soup and sweaters! And Pumpkin Bread!

 
Clicky Web Analytics