Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Partnerships

The other day, while hanging out on Twitter. Ran across a tweet from Jessica Knows about this article. I thought it was fabulous!!

I never really thought of myself as trying to "build a brand" with my blog, but after reading this article and thinking about it, I guess I am. I am trying to especially reach out to other moms that work full time out of the home.

I am starting to try to reach out to other working moms and form alliances with. I would love to have a group of women that I consider my partners and do the things that Jessica suggests in the article I site above.

Check out the article and let me know your thoughts and if you are looking for the same thing!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Momstart said...

I am interested. I'm not working yet, but once my kids are in school I'm going to be working from home. Right now I'm just doing small time things, but I know the importance of networking and want to start doing that so that when I do start working i'll have support and partners. :-) great post

 
Clicky Web Analytics