Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thursday Thirteen


For this edition of Thursday Thirteen, I thought I would post about 13 things that I love about my husband. I probably don't show my appreciation for him enough.
(These are just in random order.)

1. He exhibits extreme patience with me.

2. He is loyal to me as he proved again recently with something going on w/ his parents. (I will spare you the boring details.)

3. He doesn't mind being around my parents.

4. He is pretty sexy in his work uniform.

5. He can fix just about anything.

6. He is an animal lover much like me.

7. He doesn't criticize me (at least not very often) for not being the world's best house keeper.

8. We laugh together.

9. He doesn't like to see me hurt and will try to come to my rescue.

10. He's so logical.

11. He is a good provider.

12. He loves pizza as much as I do.

13. He is a FABULOUS father. I can't stress that one enough.








Click here for more Thursday Thirteen posts.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a good list. He's a keeper.

Rachel said...

Wonderful list -- I did a list for my husband a week or two ago. I knew that he reads my blog and wanted to show him why I love him!

Anonymous said...

There's nothing like a good man to make it all worth while.

Anonymous said...

It is SO NICE to read such a positive post about a husband! And I love the recliner pic with the kids!

Stronys Cathalonia said...

wooow! you're lucky lady.

can't get any better than that!

Melanie said...

ah..how sweet! Hopefully you showed him this wonderful list!! It is good to have a great husband!

Anonymous said...

what a great list. Your hubby sounds a lot like mine. congrats on the great hubby!

Leah said...

What a nice list!!! He definitely sounds like a keeper!

Mrs Mo said...

Wait...I think you're talking about my husband!!! Love your list....and some hubbies and dads are just so frustrating to their wives...I'm so thankful for my guy!

Anonymous said...

Awesome list! I have that same kind of wonderful husband. It' something to be VERY thankful for! :)

Becki said...

What a great list :) I think I may do this for my Thursday Thirteen this week!

 
Clicky Web Analytics