Monday, June 23, 2008

Monday Morning Meme - June 23rd



1. What are your children doing right now? If you don’t have children, what is your significant other/roommate/friend, etc. doing right now?

My children are in bed sleeping. It's 9:03 PM here.

2. How many times a day do you look in a mirror? And be honest with us! WHY do you look? Is it a habit? Do you think you’re attractive? If you avoid looking into a mirror, why? Be honest with yourself!

I pretty much only look in the morning when I am getting ready. I might glance once or twice during the day to make sure nothing looks too funny. I do not think I am attractive. I need to lose some weight and then maybe I would feel better about looking at myself in the mirror.

3. What do you do/eat/say that makes your mother mentally cringe? What do your children/significant other do that makes YOU cringe?

I am not sure what would make my mom cringe. I know that if you mention "boogers" or nose-picking, she freaks out.

Right now, R is always asking "what?". It drives me nuts because I know that she heard me the first time.

4. Which do you focus on more, eating less or exercising more? Do you think one is more important than the other? Do you have a weight loss system that works for you? How much exercise would you say you do in a day? A week? How active (overall) is your family? What sort of physical activities does your family like to do together?

I am trying to focus right now on eating less. I think that both exercise and eating less are important. I know that Weight Watchers has always worked for me, but I need something a bit simpler, so I am going to calorie counting. I am not sure how much exercise I do in a day. It varies. During the week, probably not as much as I am sitting at a desk all day, but we try to be active on the weekends. We like to go for walks, swimming, and go biking together.

Make sure to check out Karen for more Monday Morning Meme's.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics