Sunday, June 29, 2008

MNO or in other words, Mom Night Out

The other night I met 2 girlfriends for a MNO. We went to Olive Garden. I had not been on a MNO in a long time. I have to say, it was great. Every mom needs to do this I think at least once a month. We all deserve a night out where we don't have to cut food into tiny pieces and there are no such things as "happy meals".

I have been having a rough couple of months at work. I have just been really busy and dealing with some changes. A night out with the girls was just what I needed.

I learned all about the school systems in our area and about Clomid. I learned that having 4 children is overwhelming (which was no surprise). It was great to spend some time with other moms that I have things in common with.

We spent a few hours together chatting and laughing. I am sure we could have spent a few more hours but we all had to get back to the reality of laundry and getting ready for work the next day.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics