Saturday, January 19, 2008

SMART Habit Saturday



It's been awhile since I have posted one of these...a LONG while in fact. I am trying to get my life in order again, but I figure I had better start small. I thought maybe if I could get my spiritaul life in order, I the rest would start to fall into place. Anyway, I have a women's Bible that has daily devotions in it. My SMART habit is to do this every day. To take a few quiet minutes to read it and reflect.

What habits are you trying to start? For more SMART Habit ideas, check out Lara's site.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Christine - Tutorial Addict :) said...

That sounds like a great habit! Congrats on coming back to the SMARTies club! And good luck this week!

Rebecca said...

Great habit! I miss my Bible study group back home. Have a great week!

 
Clicky Web Analytics