Saturday, September 29, 2007

Kid-Free weekend

We have no kids here this weekend. As I sit here,the house is quiet other than the sound of my typing on the keyboard and the tv quietly on. There is no "Mama,come get me!!" or "Mama, I want some Shrek cereal" or the babbling of my 1 year old daughter.

I am not going to lie, I am sort of enjoying this. I do miss my girls - don't get me wrong, but the peace and quiet and being able to do what I want are sort of nice.

Where are the girls, you ask? They are at my mom's until tomorrow morning. Some very good friends of ours are getting married this weekend. I am in the wedding so instead of always dropping them off and picking them up, my mom just offered to keep them all weekend.

Yesterday Brian and I sat here at home wondering what the heck we did before kids. What did we do with all that free time??? Watch tv? Read? Watch movies? Play xbox? How boring...

So, I sit here enjoying by coffee, trying to catch up on blogging, and catching up on my Tivo stuff - kid free.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Deb said...

Wow, quiet... LOL Enjoy the wedding and your kid-free weekend! :)

 
Clicky Web Analytics