Sunday, March 1, 2009

Weekly Top Ten

I decided to start a weekly top ten of things I found noteworthy in the blogosphere. These are just posts I found funny, informative - whatever. They are in no particular order.

1. Organizing Your Way had a great post on how to manage your home office and all the paper.

2. My dear "old" friend Minxy Mimi had a great post on people and how they constantly suprise. her.

3. I could definitely relate to this post by Mommy Melee where she talks about getting frustrated with her kids.

4. I literally laughed out loud when I read about Kim @ the Accidental Mommies and her husband's need for saftety goggles when taking care of their daughter.

5. Jenn @ Frugal Upstate shares some great ideas for spring break on a budget - something many are looking for in this economy.

6. If you not aware of Twitter or are still learning, Deb @ Mom of 3 Girls started a series on what it is and why you should use it.

7. I have been watching Amy @ the Motherload all February and keeping tabs on her No Spend Challenge. Here she wraps up how it went.

8. In case you missed GNO on Twitter this last week, you can head on over to the Mom it Forward site for a recap of the blogger PR secret.

9. More and more bloggers are starting to purchase their own domains and hosting their sites. Kailani @ An Island Life tell us the top 10 web hosting sites.

10. Finally, Jessica from Jessica Knows has started the Buzz Cooperative. Head on over and check it out!

Last, but not least, I need to plug my review site. Head on over there and check out the giveaways I have going on.

Hope you had a great weekend!




Enhanced by Zemanta

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics