Monday, March 23, 2009

Introducing...

One day, I stumbled across this blog. I have to say, I got a good laugh out of it. While I am a Twilight fan and have read all four of the books, I haven't seen the movie yet and am no where near as obsessed as some.

A girl that I work with shares my level of love for Twilight. I had to share Lauren's blog with her and some of my favorite posts there such as this one and this one. We have grown to love Lauren's "Pocket Edward" and can't wait to see where his adventures will take him next.

We would often laugh that we should have our own "Pocket Edward" and how he could be our "mascot" at work. Well, my friend at work did a little shopping this weekend and look what she found.




Yep, it's our own "Pocket Edward". Now, we have no intention of copying Lauren's site. Even if we tried, we could never be as clever or as entertaining.

I am not sure what I am going to do with him exactly. Anyone have any good ideas?

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Hillary said...

That's hysterical. I haven't seen the movie yet either, but I look forward to it.

Maybe you could mail him to different places and have them take his picture doing something then send him back? That'd be interesting.

 
Clicky Web Analytics