Monday, February 9, 2009

Weekend Top 5 - 2/6 to 2/8

I don't even know if this weekend was worthy of a top 5, but I will try.

5. Friday was my gall bladder surgery. We had to be there at 11. They were on time for the most part. The doctor was ready to go, but due to an emergency, he had to wait a bit for a room. Ended up not having to wait too long and things went well.

4. Brian brought me home from the surgery. We got home around 4:15. The girls stayed at my moms. I spent most of the evening fighting nausea from the anesthesia and the pain meds. We did watch Step Brothers but I dozed on and off through most of it.

3. Saturday was pretty quiet. I rested and the girls didn't come home until around 4. Brian went bowling and left me with them, but I was ok for just that little bit.

2. Sunday I got Riley up so that my mom could take her to church and Sunday School. We spent the rest of the day just hanging out at home so that I could still rest.

1. See, the weekend was just so boring, I don't even really have a number one thing. I am off of work all week, so it was nice not to be bummed out last night that I had to go to work today.

How was your weekend? For more weekend top five, check out The Wheelz are Rolling.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I'm thinking gall bladder surgery deserves a boring weekend. I can;t believe you came home the same day. I had gall bladder surgery about 8 years ago and they kept me overnight, which I was very grateful for. I hope your recovery goes well and you get to eat something soon. It took me forever until I WANTED to eat again.

Jenni said...

I hope you are recovering nicely!

 
Clicky Web Analytics