Monday, February 2, 2009

Moments with R

My daughter R is almost 4. She always says the darnest things. All four of us were on our way to the grocery store in the truck. We had just turned to go into the parking lot. Before that, my husband had muttered something under his breath about the driver in front of him. As we were looking for a spot to park, this came out of my daughter's mouth:

"Mom, some drivers are just idiots, aren't they?

My husband and I tried so hard not to laugh out loud at her. He looked at me and asked me where she learned that? I was trying so hard not to laugh, but confessed that it was me that she learned that from.


Enhanced by Zemanta

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

ParentingPink said...

LOL! My almost 4 year old says the funniest things too - it's amazing how much they pick up from "us"! Cute story!

 
Clicky Web Analytics