Monday, February 23, 2009

iHome Audio Speakers - A Review

I love my iTouch. I use it all the time at work and at home. My girls love to listen to the music too. Thanks to iHome Audio, I got to try out these cute speakers.

They are the iHM77. They are the perfect stereo system for your iPod, iPhone, Macbook, laptop, or any MP3 player. The iHM77 speakers attach magnetically in a capsule shape for ultimate portability, then separate and extend for surprisingly big stereo sound that must be heard to be believed.

Features two amplified speakers with built-in rechargeable batteries, vacuum bass expansion, USB charging, and comes with a protective carrying case.

They retail for $49.99 and come in red, silver, or black. You can order them from the iHome website or the Apple Store, Best Buy, Target, and nationwide at major electronics and mass retailers.

I have to say, I was pretty impressed with these speakers. They are very compact and portable. They will be great to take with us when we go camping this summer. We have limited space for extras, but I won't feel bad at all since these are so small.

I love that they have built in rechargeable batteries. It always seems like you run out of batteries when you don't have any around or right when you get somewhere that you want to use something. With the iHM77 speakers, you don't have to worry about that. Just use the USB cord to charge them up for a bit and you are all set. This is probably my favorite feature.

The sound quality is great too. I have to admit, I was skeptical that I would hear much out of those small speakers, but I was pleasantly surprised. They pack quite a punch.

The best thing about these speakers is that I can plug them my iTouch into them and the girls and I dance. I had a video to share, but my camera decided not to cooperate. Maybe I will make another one to post in the future.

I definitely recommend the iHM77 speakers to anyone that would love a portable way to share their music and such with others. They would also make a great gift. Pick up your own set today!!!


Enhanced by Zemanta

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

ParentingPink said...

These look really cool! Love the color too! I'll have to check them out :-)

 
Clicky Web Analytics