Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Poingo - A great gift idea for kids


My 3.5 year old daughter is pretty smart (not like I am biased or anything...) When I was approached to try out the Poingo, I was thrilled!!

Poingo is for children ages 3 to 7. They touch pictures or text on each page and bring their favorite characters to life with words, sounds, and music.

Honestly, my husband thought that it was going to be too advanced for my 3.5 year old. She got it though. It was easy and fun and she loved it. This would make a great Christmas gift this year. You can get at Walmart, Sam's Club, or order it online at places like Amazon.





Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I was lucky enought to try it too. My boys love the Cars book. I plan on buying more books for them for Christmas!

 
Clicky Web Analytics