Written by mothers for mothers, "Mothers Need Time-Outs Too" will help you create a happier, healthier and more fulfilling life for both you and your family. Find out how a little selfishness can give you a whole new sense of purpose and energy. Hundreds of real life stories and mom-tested tips demonstrate how taking time outs will transform your life.
You can purchase this at amazon.com and Barnes and Noble
One of my lucky readers will win a copy of this book. Here's how:
1. Tell me in the comments below what you do to take a "time-out".
2. The contest will run through Friday, December 5th at 11:59 Central Time. The winner will be chosen by random.org. They will be contacted through email. Continental U.S. entries only please.
3. Please leave a valid email address or other way to contact you. If the winner hasn't responded within 3 days, another winner will be chosen at random.
4. If you’d like a couple extra entries you can either:
- Subscribe to my RSS feed or subscribe via e-mail – leave me a separate comment to let me know.
- Mention this contest on your blog with a link back to this post, and leave a separate comment with the link to your post so I can find it.