It seems like everyone is trying to use products that are better for themselves and the environment. Why not help Mom out with soaps that are all these things?
Straight from a kitchen in Brooklyn comes Dirty Loves Clean, a handmade bath and beauty line that specializes in using natural and vegan approved ingredients that are good for you, our furry friends, and the environment!
One of my lucky readers will win one of these rich organic brown sugar and creamy shea butter soaps.
1. Visit the Dirty Loves Clean shop and browse their products. Come back here and tell me in the comments what you would like to try.
2. The contest will run through Wednesday, December 17th at 11:59 Central Time. The winner will be chosen by random.org. They will be contacted through email. Continental U.S. entries only please.
3. Please leave a valid email address or other way to contact you. If the winner hasn't responded within 3 days, another winner will be chosen at random.
4. If you’d like a couple extra entries you can either:
- Subscribe to my RSS feed or subscribe via e-mail – leave me a separate comment to let me know.
- Mention this contest on your blog with a link back to this post, and leave a separate comment with the link to your post so I can find it.